68 Prestige 2018 Available in Fort Lauderdale,
FL for $1.7 Million
This luxury motor yacht offers high-quality materials and innovative technology. This Prestige 680 features a flybridge hardtop with beautiful teak flooring. She is powered by twin Volvo IPS 1200 engines she offers enjoyable, comfortable cruising.
Noted for a unique layout as well as luxurious accommodations and pod drive propulsion, the Prestige 680 offers something different for buyers shopping motoryachts in this size range.
The 680 has an aft galley with the main salon forward; for entertaining, the aft location provides easy access to both the salon, aft deck and flybridge.
The salon is a step up from the galley and features an L-shaped sofa to port with two matching accent chairs.
Three large windows admit plenty of natural light and give the skipper a full 360-degree view while the side access door makes the Prestige 680 a good choice for cruising shorthanded.
Below decks, there are two main living areas; the owner’s suite at the bow and guest cabins amidships which can be configured as two doubles or a double and two twin cabins.
The master stateroom is accessed from a companionway next to the lower helm while the guest cabins are reached from a staircase in the salon—an unusual layout in a motoryacht this size and one that results in great privacy for both owners and guests.
Add in the twin crew cabin and there are accommodations for as many as ten people. Volvo D13 900hp IPS diesels cruise at 24–25 knots
- Cruising Speed: 25 kn
- Beam: 17′ 4”
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Max Draft: 5′ 2”
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 911|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 212|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 79|gallon
- Single Berths: 4
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 4
- Heads: 3
- Dry Weight: 65,700 lb
Manufacturer Provided Description
She features an interior design synonymous with light, space, ease of movement and privacy.
Specifically designed to be equipped with an IPS 1200 engine, the PRESTIGE 680 offers enjoyable, comfortable cruising.
Options & Features
- Extra engine control in cockpit
- Grey oak in skipper cabin
- Gyroscopic stabilizer NG9
- Raymarine electronic pack
- 3x Glassbridge GS165 displays at main helmstation – 2x Glassbridge GS165 displays on flybridge
- Quantum Radar
- VHF260 dual station
- P70LS Autopilot displays
- Flybridge hard top
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Combination washing machine and tumble dryer 115V Motorized engine oil pump
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Air conditioning in skippers cabin
- Reverse cam and monitoring cam
- Mooring kit
- Anchoring kit – stainless steel
- 100L H 115V Watermaker
- Underwater lights (5)
- Wine cabinet 115V 60Hz
- Additional cushions in guest cabins
- Vogue carpet in wheelhouse
- Bose watertight loudspeakers
- Bose home theater (2)
- 2 Fictive satellite antennas
- Directors chairs (4)
- Volvo virtual anchor
- Raymarine cartography
- Porthole mosquito screens
- Teak flooring on flybridge
- Wenge hardwood floor (wheelhouse) Flybridge protection cover kit
- Sliding chocks for RIB tender
- Ice maker 115V 60Hz (2) on flybridge and in cockpit
- Tender is negotiable in the sale